Which personal data do we collect?
We may collect the following information for the purposes of making your transaction:
- Contact information that you provide to us, such as your name, job title, postal address, including your home address where you have provided this to us, business address, telephone number, mobile phone number and email address
- Payment data, such as data necessary for processing payments and fraud prevention, including credit/debit card numbers, security code numbers and other related billing information.
How do we collect your personal data?
We may collect personal data about you when you browse, make an enquiry, purchase and item or otherwise interact on our website.
For which purposes will we use your personal data?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We will use your data for the following permitted purposes only:
- Managing and administering your purchase with Bedgebury Collection, including processing payments, accounting, auditing, billing, delivery and fulfilment of your order, this also includes support services and communications upon receipt of your order.
- To analyse and improve our products, services and communications to you
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products; special offers and other information, which we think, may be of legitimate interest to you, using the personal data, which you have provided. It will be quick and simple to unsubscribe at any time.
Where you have expressly given us your consent, we may process your personal data also for the following purposes:
- Communicating with you through the channels you have approved to keep you up to date on the latest products and services, announcements, and other information about Bedgebury Collection (including newsletters and other information)
- Customer surveys, marketing campaigns, market analysis or other promotional activities or events
With regard to marketing-related communication, we will – where legally required – only provide you with such information after you have opted in and provide you the opportunity to easily opt out anytime if you do not want to receive further marketing-related communication from us.
With whom will we share your personal data?
- We may instruct service providers within or outside of Bedgebury Collection, domestically or abroad, e.g. email hosting sites, to process personal data for the Permitted Purposes on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions only. Bedgebury Collection will retain control over and will remain fully responsible for your personal data and will use appropriate safeguards as required by applicable law to ensure the integrity and security of your personal data when engaging such service providers;
- We may also use aggregated personal data and statistics such as Google Analytics for the purpose of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop our website and our services.
- We will not disclose, share or sell your data to anyone else unless required to do so by law.
For how long do we retain your personal data?
Your personal data will be deleted when it is no longer reasonably required for the Permitted Purposes or you withdraw your consent (where applicable) and we are not legally required or otherwise permitted to continue storing such data.
You can request to access, correct and erase your personal information at anytime.
If you would like to be removed from our marketing database please email email@example.com
Keeping your personal data secure
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Bedgebury Collection will not see, collect or retain ANY financial information; either SagePay or Paypal process all transactions on their secure payment gateways.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.